Salad gets better if left a day or 20 to marinate
Yield: 2-4 servings.
- 1/2 lb Local Kine Red or Green Ogo (Seaweed aka Limu)
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce, to taste
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 scallions, chopped finely
- 1 clove raw garlic diced
- 1/2 sweet onion julienne
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup large diced pickled radish (optional)
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Bring water to boil in large boiling pot. Place Ogo in pot for 4 minutes then drain and
- cool in cold water or ice bath
- Combine all ingredients and pour over ogo.
- Let marinate for at least 4 hours but will still be good to grind up to three weeks later!